What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday!

D

Deleted User01

If it's too cold to do yardwork, then it's perfect for sitting on the recliner in a Kava Daze. Or for you northerners, sit by the fireplace in a kava daze. As the commercial says, 'That shor is relaxin'". :D

Lil' Krunkette

Crawling Chaos
When you live on a nice beach where the weather is great and the bikinis are beautiful, the worst thing you can do is go to Suckramento. Thats where Im at right now. :(
I have always wanted to live on the beach. Back in 1983, I lived for a few weeks on the beach in Oceanside, California. I loved swimming in January. It was magical. If I lived on the beach now, I'd never leave. You'd have to pry the sand out of my cold, dead hands. ::evilgeniusz::::tanoafull::

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It snowed and now my pond is covered in ice and snow. Wah. Bu it's sunny so I opened all the windows and cranked up the tunes. Made a monster bash of mongrel grog. I saved almost two cups of 1st and 2nd wash AluBall makas and put it all in my biggest bag. So far I've done three washes with 8, 3, 1 cups and there's still more in there. Pretty cosmic effects.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
It snowed and now my pond is covered in ice and snow. Wah. Bu it's sunny so I opened all the windows and cranked up the tunes. Made a monster bash of mongrel grog. I saved almost two cups of 1st and 2nd wash AluBall makas and put it all in my biggest bag. So far I've done three washes with 8, 3, 1 cups and there's still more in there. Pretty cosmic effects.
snow & ice? nooooooooooooooooooo