What's new

I Love Kava Friday FRIDAYYYYY

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
1697803040353.png

That's right, kava lovers. Another Friday on deck with the weekend just looking at us from over the horizon!

Another Friday, another impossible AI generated sloth picture. Gotta rake those leaves at the beach! ;)

I hope you all have an excellent weekend!

Bula/Malok!

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
It's been a bit of time that I didn't lurked here so have a good weekend for every kavalovers out there! Since last time, I had the luck to try Kelai instant from Kavaeurope. Really really good on the morning to wake up slowly in perfect luxury and stay a bit there on the weekends! I found thought that on the evening he lacked the sedative push of more balanced kava like pacific elixir. For the price, I'm not sure I'll buy some more, but whenever I'm rich it will be my morning routine for sure haha.

It will be couch locking kava mode whenever I'll be T+4h from meal, just have to wait 1h20 more hehe, so bula to everyone in advance! :)

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Happy Friday. Sherri and I are enjoying fall weather in Guin, Alabama this morning. We're driving our 24' motorhome to Dothan, Alabama this afternoon. Then Ocala, FL the next day before arriving back on our hurricane devastated island of Sanibel on Sunday. We're just in the visiting mode now however. We've decided that living at 7,000' elevation is more our cup of kava than living at sea level on a sandbar three miles out in the ocean. It will be good, though, to see friends and stroll the beach for a couple months. Bula vinaka!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
The Santo Laterals are great, strong aroma, significant effects even from one shell…good sleep, with no next-day lag. ::shell::
It's surprisingly balanced, heady and heavy, despite having a chemotype (421635) with DHM in the last position and Kavain in first. It reminds me of solid pre-2015 kavas. Kalm's Private Reserve has been good at finding these random small batch kavas that actually have the proper kick that I remember from back in the day, I'm grateful there are still some out there that I can get my hands on every once in a while.
::shaka::

E9A33F55-7C83-45CC-9A68-560785E4564E.jpeg

79F7C57E-A3AC-47E4-957B-4DFFD907E818.jpeg

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The Santo Laterals are great, strong aroma, significant effects even from one shell…good sleep, with no next-day lag. ::shell::
It's surprisingly balanced, heady and heavy, despite having a chemotype (421635) with DHM in the last position and Kavain in first. It reminds me of solid pre-2015 kavas. Kalm's Private Reserve has been good at finding these random small batch kavas that actually have the proper kick that I remember from back in the day, I'm grateful there are still some out there that I can get my hands on every once in a while.
::shaka::

View attachment 13279
View attachment 13277
"solid pre-2015 kavas"

100% concur. That was my first thought.

Blergs

Kava Curious
I've been eyeballing it. Gonna order it today. I'm stocked with my basic decent daily kava, but want something with a lil more ummff to it. Especially at a kinda stressful situation ATM.
Think I'll get a couple lb. I have a feeling I'll really like it and don't know how long it will be available, but also don't want to go too crazy till I actually have it though