What's new

I Love Kava Friday FRIDAYYYYYY

Osadandaula UK

Kava Enthusiast
Happy Friday everyone,

What are we all shelling tonight?

I've got a couple of batches whipped up. 30g of melo melo to ease me into the late afternoon and then 30g of Borogoru in the fridge for later on once a light bit of dinner has digested, if the mood takes me :)

Bula!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Happy Friday everyone,

What are we all shelling tonight?

I've got a couple of batches whipped up. 30g of melo melo to ease me into the late afternoon and then 30g of Borogoru in the fridge for later on once a light bit of dinner has digested, if the mood takes me :)

Bula!
20g Silesse / 20g Borogoru

Excellent kavas on their own, but even better together.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
How's silese/silesse on its own, IYO?

And what makes these two work great together for you?
Silesse is a middle of the road kava for me. Not as fast of a "slap" as borogoru, but tends to extend the session with light sedation.

Together the Borogoru accentuates the quick effects where Silesse seems to bolster the more "simmering" type sedation that comes on slowly.

Edit: If you want to see a ton more sloths in the wrong environment, check out my other "Friday" posts here: https://kavaforums.com/forum/forums/kava-lounge.14/?prefix_id=56&starter_id=1

Last edited:

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
This Friday is the day of reconciliation after two fucking weeks in the dark night of the soul not being able to feel the effects of kava properly because of my first broken straining bag xD Tonight the goal is to be exaustively krunked, and the first shell is already working! :D I just ordered 3 new staining bag and some bir kar and exited to test this new variety!

Good weekend for every kavalovers :D