What's new

GAIA Kava Kava Root capsules - Inquiry sent...

D

Deleted User01

Oops, that is not so noble. that's probably the same kind of crap that caused the German Ban. Big Pharma or supplement companies spiking their stuff. You got a taste for blood after the Rehab incident. I'm in the middle of trying to sell some software deals so my sharpened spear is being used for that. When I get a chance, maybe we can go skunk hunting again. but me thinketh you have plenty do to with the testing thing.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
@Deleted User01 your talking about skunk hunting again, don't get my avatar.::hugsmiley:: You know I'm kidding. But Great letter there @Deleted User, you seemed to lay it out well. You sound very well informed. I believe you will get a response. I wish you could actually get your hands on the ground kava root, they process into capsules. But it would seem to me, it would be irrelevant, weather your testing instant, or root matter, you really testing the kavaloids, in it. My understanding is only the proper kavaloids will show a Nobel result. Is this correct?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm going to be in Brevard for a few days in September. Maybe I could sneak in and ask a few questions.

D

Deleted User01

@Deleted User01 your talking about skunk hunting again, don't get my avatar.::hugsmiley:: You know I'm kidding.
Awww, Dude, you know I would never lay a hand on your avatar. Come here now skunky, come to daddy, that's a good little skunk. Here's a treat. (y)

Naw, we are only looking for "bad skunks". "That's a bad skunk, wagging his finger. Now go outside and no treats for you". (n)

D

Deleted User01

I'm going to be in Brevard for a few days in September. Maybe I could sneak in and ask a few questions.
Well Kapm, I can load up the cannon with some fresh skunk, a possum, and a raccoon and you should be good to go. Now I'm talking about bad skunks only, good skunks get treats.:whistle:

KavaCat

Meow.
It's nice that they've replied promptly! Some companies take forever to get round to emails, and the like. :)

DylanJ

Kava Curious
I'm hoping that they are using noble, I have been taking the capsules 3 days now and they really work for me. I ordered some micronized from GHK and will probably just stick with traditional to avoid undue worries

DylanJ

Kava Curious
:hungry:The capsules from standard process seem great! They are a little weak but they are pure water extraction using only noble kava

violet

Do all things with love
Standard Process - Kava Forte

Standard Process has been around for a long time. While they have some very devoted believers of their products, there are some controversies about the company and its products as well.

I am impressed with the research they put into creating their kava supplement. Unimpressed with its price tag, $29.50 for 40 tablets :eek:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Standard Process - Kava Forte

Standard Process has been around for a long time. While they have some very devoted believers of their products, there are some controversies about the company and its products as well.

I am impressed with the research they put into creating their kava supplement. Unimpressed with its price tag, $29.50 for 40 tablets :eek:
Hey if you want it hand-kneaded by virgins old school style you have to pay the price!

edit: I'd actually be interested in hearing how they have automated water extraction, if they are using a juice press or something else.

DylanJ

Kava Curious
At least it's pure water extract and they state in their flyer that they use strictly noble kava to create it