What's new

Gentlemen... the secret recipe for tasty kava!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Good one Nat, how much of this tropical grog do you drink at a time? (I know you like a good sized portion, just interested).

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Good one Nat, how much of this tropical grog do you drink at a time? (I know you like a good sized portion, just interested).
Seriously this is the first time ever that a single 12oz really knocks me off my feet. So I stick to one I may drink a second half if I'm staying home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Lol no not with this kind I think I would be in a coma if I drank a half gallon of this..... we shall see Monday when I will inevitably end up drinking a half gallon. Hahahaha

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
So I tried this exactly as you did, and I was pleasantly surprised! Normally I keep a chaser around after a traditional prep. While I wouldn't say this was necessarily tasty, it was pleasant enough to drink on its own, and I'll probably do this relatively often even though it's entirely against my diet :)

Thanks for the idea!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
So I tried this exactly as you did, and I was pleasantly surprised! Normally I keep a chaser around after a traditional prep. While I wouldn't say this was necessarily tasty, it was pleasant enough to drink on its own, and I'll probably do this relatively often even though it's entirely against my diet :)

Thanks for the idea!
No problem I'm happy it worked for ya! It's really only tasty compared to how most kava drinks taste lol

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
No problem I'm happy it worked for ya! It's really only tasty compared to how most kava drinks taste lol

OK, this is a problem. I ended up drinking kava during the day (which I never do because I get tired), and your recipe made it so easy to drink an absurd amount of kava without really thinking about it. This is one of the best, and most tiring Sundays I've had in a long, long time. I hate your recipe for how good it is lol

I drank Eva today with it. Really good combo, but I made it very, very strong!