What's new

Get your head in the posting game, people

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
One great thing about this forum is the lack of rules. It's very nice to be able to post without getting yelled at to read the rules or search the forums first. It's served us well up to this point, but things are getting a little out of hand here. Rather than make up a Biblical list of rules that you all have to memorize before posting, I'd like to take a moment to gently remind everyone to focus on making quality content. We used to have lots of great discussions about preparation, chemistry and all that, and I'd like to get back there. So now would be an excellent time to reel in your alternate personalities, bondage fantasies and details of your non-kava related bathroom visits or at the very least keep them in private messages, the shoutbox, the friday threads or the offtopic forum. Same with the gifs and youtube videos, they're great but there is also a time and a place.

Thank you.

D

Deleted User01

Aw jeeze, just when it was getting to be fun. :( Sighhhhh, I will also refrain.

R

Rookietwoshoes

So much for injecting some much needed cayenne and humor .

You will miss it one day after it's gone.

Gentlemen, I'm off. ... * poof * !!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
This thread actually wasn't meant to call out anyone in particular. It's just getting out of hand.

R

Rookietwoshoes

This thread actually wasn't meant to call out anyone in particular. It's just getting out of hand.
Well there was only one bondage person here so I beg to differ.

It's no problem at all.
Take care, y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Don't take it personally rook, we're just trying to clean up the forums. I'm sure you can imagine the confusion the posts about paddles and such could cause to those just looking for reliable kava information. That's what we are, after all, a kava forum. Feel free to post things that are off topic in the "Off topic" subforum. I have a promise to uphold to Doug LaRose (The original kavasseur) in keeping the forum on track.

D

Deleted User01

So much for injecting some much needed cayenne and humor . You will miss it one day after it's gone.
Gentlemen, I'm off. ... * poof * !!
Noooooooooooo :eek::eek::eek:. Ah come'on, don't be a fuddy duddy Rookie. Just stick around with the rest of us. Come'on now ... Remember, this is the kava forum, everyone here is like a duck wearing a raincoat if you can imagine that. Just simmer down now and stick around. I'll take care of KavaDude. Watch this. "Hey KavaDude, look over there, there is a plate of BBQ Ribs running down the highway". "No, not you Kapm, :eek: I meant KavaDude". See, everything is ok now.