What's new

GHK Flash Sale Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I wanted to take the time to let you all know that I will be having a flash sale on Sunday and it will go till Monday and stop around lunchtime on Monday Hawaii time. I will be offering the Papa Kea Medium grind at only $45 per pound with free shipping in the USA. This is a great kava and the micro version was so good that it sold out. I hope you all enjoy these flash sales, it is my way of saying thanks for your business and to let you all try great quality fresh kava. I will make a post here when the sale starts. Email me with any questions, Thanks again and aloha nui loa.

Chris

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hi everyone, I wanted to take the time to let you all know that I will be having a flash sale on Sunday and it will go till Monday and stop around lunchtime on Monday Hawaii time. I will be offering the Papa Kea Medium grind at only $45 per pound with free shipping in the USA. This is a great kava and the micro version was so good that it sold out. I hope you all enjoy these flash sales, it is my way of saying thanks for your business and to let you all try great quality fresh kava. I will make a post here when the sale starts. Email me with any questions, Thanks again and aloha nui loa.

Chris
und zo! Christamas comes early this year. Well, even though I still haven't quite gotten over the delightfulness of the last three sales, all of which I wouldn't have missed for the world, and I never ever tire of Mahakea, wild horses will not keep me away from this one. What a treat. Thanks, Chris!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.