Change background image

GHK Flash Sale Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Gourmet Hawaiian Kava' started by Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava Kava Expert Kava Vendor

Hi everyone, I wanted to take the time to let you all know that I will be having a flash sale on Sunday and it will go till Monday and stop around lunchtime on Monday Hawaii time. I will be offering the Papa Kea Medium grind at only $45 per pound with free shipping in the USA. This is a great kava and the micro version was so good that it sold out. I hope you all enjoy these flash sales, it is my way of saying thanks for your business and to let you all try great quality fresh kava. I will make a post here when the sale starts. Email me with any questions, Thanks again and aloha nui loa.

Chris
  2. F3TU5

F3TU5 Kava Enthusiast

so excited
    Gourmet Hawaiian Kava likes this.
  3. _byron

_byron Member

PAPA KEA!! I'm not missing this one
  4. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

und zo! Christamas comes early this year. Well, even though I still haven't quite gotten over the delightfulness of the last three sales, all of which I wouldn't have missed for the world, and I never ever tire of Mahakea, wild horses will not keep me away from this one. What a treat. Thanks, Chris!!!!
  5. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

What are the effects of Papa Kea?
    BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC likes this.
  6. BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC Learn to love me, assemble the ways...

Is this a heavier kava? I do remember hearing of many rave here about the Papa Kea. Can’t miss this one, if it’s on the heavier end of the spectrum.
  7. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

Did some reading of reviews for Papa Kea. It sounds like Papa Kea is heavy. I'll probably get this. I've been into the heavy stuff that conks me out.
  8. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Kava Enthusiast Admin

Awesome, in case anyone is wondering, Hawaii is 5 hours behind, I am on the East Coast. Also not missing this one. :) Thx Chris.
  9. MokiAwa

MokiAwa New Member

I can't believe I missed this.