What's new

GHK FLASH SALE, SUPER SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, your favorite Hawaiian Kava farmer is here to offer another flash sale or super sale. I know you guys were waiting for this, I could just hear you all saying "where's my Super Sale" Kind of like that one super hero on the Incredible's, the one where he kept asking his wife--"Where's my Super Suit" :ROFLMAO:
Well it is here, the Sale is for Honokane Iki and it is only $40 per pound in the USA and $45 in Canada. Here is the link--- Honokane Iki
The sale will go for 24 hrs or until I run out of this kava. Please email me with any questions and enjoy the flash sale. (y) Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Chillbert

Kava Curious
I love Honokane Iki! However, I also love my wife and given I have jumped all your other flash sales, I am going to choose staying married rather than buying another pound of kava right now.

I found Honokane Iki to have some great heady aspects. I remember drinking a shell then having to cut a tree branch unexpectedly. The work felt like nothing. Good energy. Great kava.

Enjoy all!

I'll catch the next one, Chris.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Damn the one kava I don't vibe with from GHK. Oh well, hope the next one isn't too far off. Would love to see Hiwa or Hanakapi or nene get a sale.
I love Honokane Iki! However, I also love my wife and given I have jumped all your other flash sales, I am going to choose staying married rather than buying another pound of kava right now.

I found Honokane Iki to have some great heady aspects. I remember drinking a shell then having to cut a tree branch unexpectedly. The work felt like nothing. Good energy. Great kava.

Enjoy all!

I'll catch the next one, Chris.
How does it compare to Mo'i?

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Don't even try to do a flash sale on Mahakea, because I will buy it ALL:wideyed:::aintthatnicez::
I am going to keep about 30 bags of Medium grind Mahakea on hand so I won't run out again.
Sorry fellow members:arghh:, but got to stock up while I can::happyshell::::KavaChug::::chugger::

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Anybody try this batch yet? Mine arrived today; but I'm going to resist the temptation to start off my day with a krunk (and given how hard the Five Star hit me last night, I don't even feel particularly tempted). Looks like a nice grind and smells fresh!

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Anybody try this batch yet? Mine arrived today; but I'm going to resist the temptation to start off my day with a krunk (and given how hard the Five Star hit me last night, I don't even feel particularly tempted). Looks like a nice grind and smells fresh!
Well, I reversed my decision and prepped up 4 rounded tbs of the Honokane Iki. Off to a euphoric start. Smooth taste, not very bitter at all. @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, any chance you'd be willing to share a chemotype on the current batch (or a chemotype as estimated in other literature)? Thanks again, Chris, for the opportunity to try a new cultivar. Wouldn't have tried it if it weren't for the Flash sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.