What's new

GHK is back!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Looks like I might have to try to rekindle my love affair with Mahakea ::kavaleaf:::love:
I'd love to see some Hanakapi'ai & 'opihikao show up soon ::shaka:: ::shaka::

Do you remember if the shipping price was included or was it added during the checkout process?

DrJknows

Kava Curious
Looks like I might have to try to rekindle my love affair with Mahakea ::kavaleaf:::love:

Do you remember if the shipping price was included or was it added during the checkout process?

I had to check. It looks like it was added on ($8/2 lbs).

fuali

@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Chris, very happy to see you’ve re-up’d with some of my favorite kava strains!

Is the “Quantity of products in cart must be 4 or less” rule to keep people from buying up all the stock? If I want to order more than 4, do I need to place a separate order and pay shipping 2x or are extra orders to the same person a no go?

Thanks,

- Ryan

Attachments

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Chris, very happy to see you’ve re-up’d with some of my favorite kava strains!

Is the “Quantity of products in cart must be 4 or less” rule to keep people from buying up all the stock? If I want to order more than 4, do I need to place a separate order and pay shipping 2x or are extra orders to the same person a no go?

Thanks,

- Ryan
Yes, you have to do it that way. $12 shipping for the 4 items does not even cover the actual cost of shipping, the actual cost is more. Aloha.

Chris

B

Bezzels

How long were your orders processing for? Not a big deal just curious, I placed an order about 4 days ago and it still says it’s being processed so wasn’t sure how quick he mails out orders. It’s also Labor Day weekend so that might have something to do with it

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
How long were your orders processing for? Not a big deal just curious, I placed an order about 4 days ago and it still says it’s being processed so wasn’t sure how quick he mails out orders. It’s also Labor Day weekend so that might have something to do with it
it takes 6-8 days to NYS. Door to door.

fuali

I just ordered more Nene & some Ikaika

I’m hoping there’s a chance for some Instant Hiwa to become available. My fingers are crossed so hard they might become permanently stuck :sour:

Either way, I’m just happy to have my mitts back on some of the best happy happy joy joy juice on the market

Sir_Tarquin

Kava Curious
just get the 1/2 pounds, you'll be glad you did!
.....ok, yeah, you were right. Mahakea is quite possibly the kava I've been searching for all along. It really is the epitome of "balanced." No amount of reviews or descriptions, regardless how accurate, really prepare you for it. So incredibly relaxing and anxiolytic, yet with enough headiness to ward off the sedation and help quiet pervasive thoughts, but not edgy or particularly "stimulating." I'm going to try using it at the next social dance I go to, making it only the second cultivar I've ever tried that with, I feel that good about it. Nene is nice too. Not really something I feel would work socially, but still, nice. Lot of complexity to it. Don't think you can truly put a "heady, heavy, balanced" label on it. It's all three yet none of the above. Sort of like how Stone is Stone, Nene is Nene. Also hitting me stronger than I expected with how subtle everyone says it is, or maybe I'm just that sensitive (could be how I prepped it). I'm enjoying it enough to hold on to the rest of the bag. Might be good to mix it with some other stuff as well.

Sorry for rambling, in the middle of trying Nene for the first time right now :p::happyshell::.

C

cerovive

Are the products out of stock? It's only pulling up the home page when I try to look at the store