What's new

Got dem Washed Out Blues again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Massive data conversion at a big customer worn me out this week. So many calls and problems. I basically woke up today feeling depressed. My wife tried to help but it didn't last. Finally made it to the afternoon. It's 2:30 and it's cold and rainy outside. I'm going to forego my Friday Scotch seesion and drink some badly needed Kava right now. Eight oz. of liquid Solomons down the hatch. Feeling ok I guess. Wait a minute, it's a creeper! Feeling much better now. Bula Baby! Bula!

Happy Friday ya'll.:D

P.S. Got motivated and finally ordered some Koniak, Boroguro, and more Melo. Got to get ready for the holidays. Shipping will be a bitch after Thanksgiving.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Bula Deleted User01.
I did the same thing with my ordering, so I could have some holiday root too!

D

Deleted User01

I just got confirmation that my order from BKH just shipped. That's only an hour after I ordered. How's dat for service. I was kidding Judd about poor inventory management the other day but the service is excellent and everything was in stock. So here it is "Attaboy Judd".:happy:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Aren't we so spoiled? I ordered some stuff on thursday from some small retailer and they didn't get around to shipping it till Monday, and I emailed them because I was worried. Then I thought, well every kava retailer ships the same day or after, I'm so pampered.

D

Deleted User01

The Giggles Strike Again!

As I said above, some afternoon Kava got me out of da dumps. After work, I did some home brew chores, ground some coffee, and some thanksgiving chores. I was feeling totally relaxed and content. Then we sat down to watch The Heat with Sandra Bullock. Funny movie and good actresses. So Melissa McCarthy tells Sandra Bullock, "Don't be a TattleTits". When she said that, I totally lost it. I started giggling uncontrollably and I had to hide it from my wife. There were other scenes where the gurls made up names for both each other and their co-workers and it was all I could do to prevent myself from rolling on the floor laughing. :joyful: For some reason, creative name calling hits my funnybone just right. Honestly folks, I haven't felt that good in a long time and I need to figure out how to trigger that again.

Anyone else have any suggestions for movies, shows, or even books that hit your funnybone like that?

violet

Do all things with love
@Deleted User01 I wish I had one off the top of my head for you, I"ll let you know if something comes to mind. In the meanwhile I'll be taking notes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.