What's new

Got eem! (no reverse tolerance?)

KavaKhris

Kava Curious
Alright,

Tonight was my first night trying kava since February when I had little success achieving anything... Strange.

2TBSP KWK micro Vula Waka over the course of 1.5 hours. Although I don't think I'm getting the full effects, I certainly feel it! It's a good thing.

Next up is traditional prep, gonna try Cactus or KWK again.

Feels good, man

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Alright,

Tonight was my first night trying kava since February when I had little success achieving anything... Strange.

2TBSP KWK micro Vula Waka over the course of 1.5 hours. Although I don't think I'm getting the full effects, I certainly feel it! It's a good thing.

Feels good, man
The Medium grind Vula from KWK is outstanding, great balance for me. If you liked the micro you'll love the medium.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
;)
Alright,

Feels good, man
You could easily be one of those people who just get it. If so...truly welcome. The first welcome was formal ;)