What's new

Gourmet Hawaiian kava

VictoriousSpoon

Kava Curious
Hi all,

I found this forum by way of Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, which I found by way of reddit.

Ive read good things about this vendor, however I wanted to ask- is he still in business? WHen I look at his website, everything is out of stock, and there's broken script with no contact information on the "contact me" page. Since he links to this forum on his site, I am hoping he posts here.

Does anyone know if he's still in business, and what months of the year he typically has inventory?

Thanks

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi all,

I found this forum by way of Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, which I found by way of reddit.

Ive read good things about this vendor, however I wanted to ask- is he still in business? WHen I look at his website, everything is out of stock, and there's broken script with no contact information on the "contact me" page. Since he links to this forum on his site, I am hoping he posts here.

Does anyone know if he's still in business, and what months of the year he typically has inventory?

Thanks
Hi & welcome to KF. Yes he is still in business, below is his sub forum.
http://kavaforums.com/forum/forums/gourmet-hawaiian-kava.70/

He usually has kava year round.

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
A lot of the main vendors got sold out pretty good for the holidays. He should be having a different variety of kava coming out soon and usually restocks at a decent rate too.