Change background image

Powdered Kava Review Gourmet Kadavu Waka 16 Oz

Discussion in 'Kava Time Product Reviews' started by Camaytoc, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Camaytoc

Camaytoc Kava Enthusiast

I was hesitating doing a review. I was saying to myself: "dude, what you will say!".

So much thing have happen...

1) taste is greasy, I would say the feeling of potency right in your mouth.
    2) the WARM feeling that I like
    3) uplifting, but in a quiet pace. No rush possible.
    4) a little bit of double vision or lag in the vision, but it was fitting my state of mind. I've enjoyed it.
    5) 5 minutes of strong tinitus and 1 hours of weak one
    6) super peaceful state of mind, the best I would expect from kava or anything else
    7) very muscle relaxing, kind of a nice reward because I did my session after I've mow my lawn (huge terrain, 3 hours of hard work in semi-forest)
    8) felt like in heaven at some moments

I'll shut it down. I don't want to look like exagerating but man! What a nice kava. The smell itself make you dream.
    This kava taste so good to me. I still prefer Nambawan for the flavour but it comes right after without a doubt.

Definitivly an evening kava. I can't imagine going to work with this beauty in my body.

Cheers Kavatime keep up the good and reliable work!
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. HeadHodge

HeadHodge Kneads Kava

great review!
    the tinitus is interesting, cause i am normally use to seeing that effect in more heady kavas.
    recentreturn and Camaytoc like this.
  3. Camaytoc

Camaytoc Kava Enthusiast

I'm so impressed that I will report back another day with same amount and prepping method.
  4. theGrogfather

theGrogfather Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back

Love this stuff, nice review (y)
    recentreturn likes this.
  5. recentreturn

recentreturn Kava Enthusiast

I am drinking some of that right now; nice muscle recovery for my neck after a wonderful Metallica concert last night! I also love the stuff (but have never gotten ear-ringing from it; its not a heady kava). The "super peaceful state of mind" is what I love about this stuff; no heady fireworks or heavy sedation, just this beautiful lucid dreaminess. Its a staple for me.

Also, THANKS for doing a review! I LOVE reviews (love seein' those shells) and there haven't been too many lately (but I can't point fingers, cause I've never done a review).
    HeadHodge likes this.
  6. Camaytoc

Camaytoc Kava Enthusiast

Hi Recenreturn, glad that you enjoyed it too!
    I have a few other reviews I want to do but I'm waiting to get into those the right way.
    I'm starting with the assumption that if I don't "feel" a kava it might come from the fact that I didn't learned how to listen it ;) So there's a lot of kava that I already feel well and that I should review anyways...

Oh and about the ear ringing, it has popped super loud and quite low frequency in a matter of a second amd last for ~1 min. This morning I still have a residual slight ringing (high pitch), I don't know if it is linked or not.