What's new

Great Kava article

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Wow @KeepOnKrunkin' love your user name. Do we have a fellow dead head, in the Kava Lounge? Hope you had better luck than me, scoring tickets for the last Dead show.

Anyway, I felt that the article you shared, was both good and bad. I think it positive parts, were that it did in a way endorse the use of kava for mental disorders. But the negative part is, that the article seemed to harp A little too much, on the liver problems. I feel that the article was a bit misleading. Especially in the area of dosing. This article seems to also endorse the use of extracts only. Much Love Roaddog...

D

Deleted User01

@Roaddog, that is a Web Site whose sole goal in life is to make money. They guy who wrote the article is a free lance writer who knows nothing about Kava. He did a little research and pulled a few facts from other sites and created an article. I have seen those same facts over and over again all over the Web. Any one of us could have blasted it out in an hour. I wasn't going to say anything but I have been doing research on how to monetize web sites and that Web Site is a prime example. All the articles are liteweight and the site is loaded with unrelated advertisements and product offerings. Honestly, I get tired of that crap. When I google gardening information, I keep being directed to a particularly obnoxious site (SF Guides) that actually has pop ups that blow up in your face. I am told you can turn that off in your browser. I apologize @KeepOnKrunkin' but those are the kind of Web Sites that do kava no good and the people who write those articles can barely spell kava.