What's new

Greetings all

M

Medwayman

Hi I am James a single man in his prime (47) From Kent in UK but currently live in France. do suffer from anxiety and bruxism the latter causing some pretty bad headaches, have tried various herbal remedies and on day 2 of trying Kava in capsule form, (sorry if that is wrong to the drink purists out there!)

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Hi I am James a single man in his prime (47) From Kent in UK but currently live in France. do suffer from anxiety and bruxism the latter causing some pretty bad headaches, have tried various herbal remedies and on day 2 of trying Kava in capsule form, (sorry if that is wrong to the drink purists out there!)
Good luck! Hope you find some relief. If you do feel something slight, then do try traditional prep for the best help.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Howdy James, welcome to the forums, glad to have you with us.

It is not wrong and no ne is going to chase you out of here because you are using capsules, I started very much in the same manner several years ago. I didn't know enough about this awesome place yet or the full extent of the information available to me at the time. Because I used capsules it took me an entire 10 days for have my kava awakening. It can be done in one try with the right powdered noble kava (which is almost any nowadays.)

I would look into talking to @Edward or some other source in your neck of the woods, I'll leave a link below. It is my understanding that it is hard to get kava in France but where there is will there is a way :)..Probably harder but doable.

Good Luck & Keep us posted!