What's new

Had some late at night practically before bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
On monday. for whatever reason seems like I kind of feel it even today. It was a 1/2tbs squanch a bit of Eva, cold water quaffed, I was just lying down to listen to a audiobook and clunked out short after.
Just guessing since Squanch seemed to last ages anyway (easily 5-6 hours weirdly) if my body slowed down and squanch waka has a bit of next day effects. Could be it.
Weirldy its the second time that's happend. Hecause I had a simillar thing with NeNe. Kind of goes with my theory me+certain body kava's=no go. Or simply need to just punt(Skip)
Anyone experience this?
I don't know if it's something to worry about as it's friday etc so a chill friday is hell of nice. still. Figured it'd be a good idea to double check.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
On monday. for whatever reason seems like I kind of feel it even today. It was a 1/2tbs squanch a bit of Eva, cold water quaffed, I was just lying down to listen to a audiobook and clunked out short after.
Just guessing since Squanch seemed to last ages anyway (easily 5-6 hours weirdly) if my body slowed down and squanch waka has a bit of next day effects. Could be it.
Weirldy its the second time that's happend. Hecause I had a simillar thing with NeNe. Kind of goes with my theory me+certain body kava's=no go. Or simply need to just punt(Skip)
Anyone experience this?
I don't know if it's something to worry about as it's friday etc so a chill friday is hell of nice. still. Figured it'd be a good idea to double check.
Wait... You are saying you had a very small amount of kava on Monday and you still feel krunked on Friday?

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Not krunked but a bit of the head warmth and tingles

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
And no kava Tues-Thurs? I don't know. I've never experienced something like that (well... not with a small amount like that). Could it just be a virus, dehydration, sleep-deprivation or something like that?

gork

Kava Enthusiast
And no kava Tues-Thurs? I don't know. I've never experienced something like that (well... not with a small amount like that). Could it just be a virus, dehydration, sleep-deprivation or something like that?
Easily both being just about midnight Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.