What's new

Hanky Panky or mahakea for anxiety and sedation

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I wanna be sedated today. Just worked 12 hours yesterday and 8 hours this morning my feet are killing, I'm anxious and over stimulated already... which one should I use?.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yesterday when I worked . I finished off my stone kava ( about 3 tbsp ) to 2 coffee cups of water . And drank the whole thing ... I had prolly a good couple cups of coffee, but I ended up with a rapid rapid rapid heartbeat and tenseness throughout my entire body . Very unpleasant to say the least .. I ended up doing laps around my neghborhood and drank ever relaxing herb I had around to counter it. Needless to say I feel a little scared of any kava that has a restlessness to it. I only had a cup of coffee this morning so I should be okay but I really want some feedback on which one is less likely to give me that experience.

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
I'd use the hanky panky if I was you. That stuff is nice and sedating for me. Mahakea seems to have a little more headiness to it. But that's only my experience.

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
Well typically more kava for me leads to more sedation. But it could be different for you. Maybe do a little more than usual if you want to really be relaxed. I say just keep drinking the kava 'til you feel nice.
::chugger::

-33-

Trailer Park Boys - watch it on netflix!
I know that "not giving a sh*t" isn't an option for most people, with kids/jobs etc. Seriously though, if you're able to just "stop caring" about stuff it greatly lessens your overall anxiety in life. Unfortunately 'N.G.A.S.' doesn't work for sedation... so I substitute in kava :)

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
I came off of Phenibut using Mahakea, and it worked really well for me, but that was more for anti-anxiety than sedation, specifically... I haven't tried the "hanky panky" yet, but thinking about ordering some. Not sure though, I like the headier kavas... don't usually enjoy being couch-locked...

Your restlessness might have come from mixing kava with coffee... sometimes it does that to me, if I have too much coffee, the kava gets a little territorial about it, if that makes sense...