What's new

Medicinal Usage Happy Feet and Kava

Jerome

Kava Lover
So what causes it? Nervous energy, anxiety?
Breakfast for middle schoolers is generally a sugar laden juice, pop tart, cinnabun, or some other packaged food. Then at lunch they buy chips and cookies. And I'm fairly certain the kids in my school don't go home and grow their own wholesome veggies and collect eggs from the hen house. More crap.

That's my guess! That coupled with the already bottomless pool of energy young teenagers have gives you a near viral epidemic of "the Jimmy Legs".

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I do it all the time but more when i was a kid. I think most high energy people do it. It is easy to resist the urge but it feels good and seems to maintain the sense of stimulation that precedes it. As someone with anxiety i feel that anxiety may in some cases be energy that is not being properly channeled (hence the tapping, pacing and fidgeting) but this particular thing doesnt feel like a nervous tick and i associate it with a positive mood in most cases. also i have never seen a really overweight person do it, just an interesting note.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Wow. I don't think I ever have either @ThePiper . I've done this when stimulated many many times .. I usto do it alot when I took Adderall in my youngster days. (I'm 21) and I still do it now sometimes. I pretty much agree with jerome and thepiper . It's either restless, bored, anxiety, or anticipation. All of which are states that arise from thinking of the future either as pleasant ( anticipation) or negative ( anxiety ) or trying to escape the perceived negativity to a better future.
All of which are most certainly helped with kava :)
So did you actually chat with your wife and say hey honey all these people are taping at once what the fuck we have to go to another restraunt and then you went there and they were doing it too ? Hahah

D

Deleted User01

@Jerome, I agree with you. If they were kiddies, then it's the sugar. Old guys, then it's the bladder. Rich guys, then it's the stock market causing the nervous tapping of feet. I don't thing everyone in the restaurant is on meth. Though I remember in my college days that some of the girls were kinda hyperactive and came to find out they were taking Mexican Diet Pills. Dudes would take them to and wash them down with a few cold beers. I always felt like crap the next day with anything speedy so I avoided them. Nothing worse then a cranky chick who ran out of her diet pills. Redefines the word Biatch.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Wow. I don't think I ever have either @ThePiper
So did you actually chat with your wife and say hey honey all these people are taping at once what the fuck we have to go to another restraunt and then you went there and they were doing it too ? Hahah
Yes I did. The reason was because she was going to leave me there while she ran across the street to buy some groceries at Safeway. I didn't want to be left alone having to stare at a bunch of happy feet. :eek:

So she dropped me off at another restaurant only to find I was surrounded once again by happy feet. :eek::eek:

Fortunately they had a big screen TV there, so I watched a baseball game at the bar to keep myself preoccupied until she returned.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Yes I did. The reason was because she was going to leave me there while she ran across the street to buy some groceries at Safeway. I didn't want to be left alone having to stare at a bunch of happy feet. :eek:

So she dropped me off at another restaurant only to find I was surrounded once again by happy feet. :eek::eek:

Fortunately they had a big screen TV there, so I watched a baseball game at the bar to keep myself preoccupied until she returned.
Sounds like you didn't drink enough Moi in the morning ;)

D

Deleted User01

@HeadHodge, either not enough Moi' or perhaps someone slipped something psychedelic in your tea. Let me ask you this, did the tapping feet have smiley faces? Were they singing in unison?

D

Deleted User01

Ok, @HeadHodge. That's all I needed to know. I think they are trying to control your mind by hypnotizing you with their rhythmic tapping. I've seen this before and your reference to the Invasion of the Body Snackers :D confirms my worst fears. Be careful out there! :eek:

nosuni

Kava Enthusiast
I am always fiddling with either my hands or bouncing my legs, it's a nervous habit. Kava does help, but sometimes I find myself doing it regardless. I used to just carry around a yo-yo everywhere and use that instead, haha.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I am always fiddling with either my hands or bouncing my legs, it's a nervous habit. Kava does help, but sometimes I find myself doing it regardless. I used to just carry around a yo-yo everywhere and use that instead, haha.
Sounds like you need to start smoking. :D

Jerome

Kava Lover
Maybe its a subtle, yet to be identified, symptom of mass Zika infection. Zika will spread like wild fire and rapidly evolve to be contagious without the need for mosquitoes; air born Zika! And rather than a Zombie apocalypse, we will have a sort of nervous tic plague that will sweep across the globe! Young and old taping their toes, twitching their necks, drumming their fingers and compulsively shrugging their shoulders. Now I'm starting to get nervous!

exit stage left
I've done this and seen this and think it could be related to nerves, anxiety, or inattention... I had an acting teacher tell me once that actors are usually a fidgety bunch and sure enough, the next time I was in class, I watched and there was a lot of fidgeting, including the leg bounce. Sounds weird but fidgeting helps me pay attention, in some way.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
@HeadHodge
You made it happen, you just don't know your true power of influence. What caused your happy feet? Idk. But the others started because of you. When you went home, hundreds of autonomous happy right or left feet were at it.