What's new

I Love Kava Friday Happy Friday

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
We made it to Friday. I hope everyone's weekend is relaxing, and safe. Summer is basically here in the Southeast, so the kava shivers are finally welcomed.

Bula!
We're still flirting with Spring in the Northeast, which is just fine with me, bula all.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Started with a blend of hand-pounded Fijian Waka (sadly hard to come by, but it has a distinctive charm, mixed with that Tikaram's Kava Tonga I love mixing with these days). Then I had some Nambawan. Then I went to work, where I am sipping Dua Na Bilo Vanuatu.

Bu-Laa Tribe

Kava Curious
Bula! I'm back. Took a sorta planned sorta not break from the root. I let my supply run out because I wanted to try Valter Longo's Fast Mimicking Diet and figured kava should be excluded. Turned out I couldn't make it work logistically and rescheduled for the end of the month. Decided to stop the kava and see what happens. Nonaddictive, right? Yep. No craving, longing, or withdrawal. I often have trouble sleeping this time of year due to the long hours of daylight. It's hard to fall asleep, and I wake early. Hoping kava will help with that.

BUT, when I went to KWK to restock, so much is unavailable. Who drank all the kava?

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Saturday here now in the Uk. It's 4.15pm and I've already had a couple of shells of stone. I'm finding it just bit less heavy than Supreme. Still a heavy and a good chill out. But I'm a bit less lethargic. And so far, 3 days in better for sleep a few hours later.
We have people coming round shortly. So I've premade a few bottles of Kava for me and put some beers in the fridge for them.