What's new

Member Holidays Happy Holidays Kava Forums!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I wanted to wish everyone here at KF a wonderful, safe and above all happy holidays! It wasn't too long ago that I was a stressed out mess. KavaForums has become my second home and beyond the knowledgeable vendors which I truly appreciate (despite my resistance to accept some facts from some of them :D), It's the members that make this place what it is! Veterans and newcomers alike.
I have grown leaps and bounds on a personal level, this past year and a lot of credit goes to the lot of you :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Holiday season.

Bula. ::chugger::::hugsmiley::

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I wanted to wish everyone here at KF a wonderful, safe and above all happy holidays! It wasn't too long ago that I was a stressed out mess. KavaForums has become my second home and beyond the knowledgeable vendors which I truly appreciate (despite my resistance to accept some facts from some of them :D), It's the members that make this place what it is! Veterans and newcomers alike.
I have grown leaps and bounds on a personal level, this past year and a lot of credit goes to the lot of you :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Holiday season.

Bula. ::chugger::::hugsmiley::
Thank you, @Krunʞy. Without support from you wonderful members, we'd be a couple of nuts blabbering on about some weird root. This website has grown a bit larger than even we had expected. Thank you for your kind words! Bula to you as well!