What's new

Headiest kava?

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
I know this has been asked about 100x already on here but just wondering if there is anything new that I am unaware of. I have tried Moi and Nene and Han... Not going to try to spell it out from GHK. I think I may have felt anti anxiety affects from all but nothing like moi. Moi seems to be the strongest hitter for me personally. Any other stronger 'heady' alternatives I can try out? Thanks!

Mike

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I know this has been asked about 100x already on here but just wondering if there is anything new that I am unaware of. I have tried Moi and Nene and Han... Not going to try to spell it out from GHK. I think I may have felt anti anxiety affects from all but nothing like moi. Moi seems to be the strongest hitter for me personally. Any other stronger 'heady' alternatives I can try out? Thanks!

Mike
KWK Pouni Ono, Squanch Lawena, BKH FU'U, Mighty Tongan from Henry (never tried this one, but everyone seems to love it)

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
Dang Fu'u is sold out and so is Ono :/ maybe I'll try the Nambawan from BHK next. For some reason heady just makes me feel best. I dust tried another 6tbs of Hanakapi'ai which I heard was crazy strong. Didn't feel anything really. I am almost done with the 1/2 lb bag also. I've tried kava about 15 times. The best feeling seemed to be the heady moi. Does anyone else feel that way only heady or only heavy affects you? I'm still early on and willing to keep trying though!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I just tried some of ROH (Root of Happiness) instant kava. It's the only instant I know that is Fijian based root. The other day, after consuming a shell of it, wifey looked at me at asked me why I was acting so goofy (meaning happy). I told her I didn't know, but suddenly thought, wait... I just had a shell of my first Fijian kava. :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I just tried some of ROH (Root of Happiness) instant kava. It's the only instant I know that is Fijian based root. The other day, after consuming a shell of it, wifey looked at me at asked me why I was acting so goofy (meaning happy). I told her I didn't know, but suddenly thought, wait... I just had a shell of my first Fijian kava. :)
Don't forget to review it :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Dang Fu'u is sold out and so is Ono :/ maybe I'll try the Nambawan from BHK next. For some reason heady just makes me feel best. I dust tried another 6tbs of Hanakapi'ai which I heard was crazy strong. Didn't feel anything really. I am almost done with the 1/2 lb bag also. I've tried kava about 15 times. The best feeling seemed to be the heady moi. Does anyone else feel that way only heady or only heavy affects you? I'm still early on and willing to keep trying though!
It's the only type of kava I drink, very seldom I opt for a heavier kava. The goal is to find something that works for you. :)

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
I actually just tried using some (3g) hanky panky oil with 2g of nene in some milk needed and it definitely worked achieved a nice little buzz. I also noticed I first felt moi with milk too. Hmm maybe it helps overcome reverse tolerance or sort of bypass RT. ::happyshell::
Omg I just read this over again I meant 3tbsp and 2tbsp haha

Last edited:

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
I also did a new tech. I took the dry kava in various amount above and strained it through and unknown micron steel strainer... a lot passed by. The rest (big makhas) I smashed up with a mortar and pestle with milk. And added them all the the same container about 1/2 cup milk and 3/4 cup water and man was it sandy going down lol. I don't know if I can do that same tech again because of the texture. It was very thick liquid.