Audial enhancement
Appetite boost ("munchies")
Dizziness
Time slowing
Visual distortion

Last edited:

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
Sounds about right to me, but in the Heavy section, I'd add 'strong appetite suppression' and remove munchies. I'd also swap out clear headedness for slow/fuzzy headed.
Well, this is just my observation for what I feel. Remember, everybody feels it differently :happy:.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Heady:
Heavy feeling behind the eyes, "stoney" feeling, laughability, sociability, extreme relaxation, complete lack of worried feelings or unpleasant thoughts

Body:
Relaxed muscles, decreased appetite, slightly tired feeling (wanting to sit and rest), a buzz from torso to toes

Last edited:

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
Heady:
Heavy feeling behind the eyes, "stoney" feeling, laughability, sociability, extreme relaxation, complete lack or worried feelings or unpleasant thoughts

Body:
Relaxed muscles, decreased appetite, slightly tired feeling (wanting to sit and rest), a buzz from torso to toes
So weird. For me, it's the heavy stuff that makes me hungry, not the heady stuff. Anyone else experience this phenomenon?

Kimmer

Patently irritable
The middle of the night? Like 2 A.M middle of the night?
Yes. I may have a shell when I get home from work but for the most part I drink it if I wake up in the middle of the night. It lets me drift blissfully back to sleep and I get the afterglow the next day.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I almost always drink heady. This week I have been sampling a Vanuatu Waka I can get from my supplier to see if the Squanch tribe may branch out. The complete lack of appetite from a heavy kava is so noticeable after drinking heady root for months on end. It's warm and cozy too.
This is what heavy kava makes me feel like:
seinfeld.jpg

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
Alright, Alright, I'm changing "munchies" to "decreased appetite". But "clear headedness" stays until further notice.

Pocketplayer

Kava Curious
Great thread for us newbis...that said, can you recommend one heady and one heavy powder to consider.
Also, can you alter a heady one day and a heavy the next, if so, I will buy both to try?
Thanks.