What's new

Heavy euphoric kava?

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Ok I'm looking for the holy grail, I enjoy the sedation heavy feel of boroguru but I do wish it had a slight euphoric feeling to it, is there anything with the same sedation but euphoria? Mahakea is a nice one I enjoy but I dont think is heavy/body enough to fit the criteria I am looking for. Sadly not many people sell sample packs so I am going for the gusto and looking to grab 1-2 pounds of something so if anyone has a recommendation of something that would fit this I'd be so grateful if raise s shell to you!

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Hmm I do enjoy my melomelo/boroguru blend I haven't tried the moi yet might have to try that combo out because I want the best of both worlds honestly.

D

Deleted User01

@Squanch72, tirelessly working to ease the ills of mankind and make this earth a better place to live. Ok, I might have overdone it. :rolleyes:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I didn't know the answer previously but tonight I tried Papa Kea and that could do the trick for you. It's definitely got heavy but there's a bit of euphoria at the start, nice.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah the thing for me when it comes to heady kava's is I don't mind them until I get that kava rush feeling which I can't stand. Just wanting to feeling happy without feeling jittery. I am finding blending is working well for me, for some reason mahakea is giving me jitters here and there so I have been mixing it with boroguru, beautiful.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Any euphoric kavas out there that don't cause any jitters? I have lots of heavy kava and find its turning me into a slug so I need something that doesn't make me grow roots out of my ass causing me to be stuck on the couch.

Jerome

Kava Lover
I never got jittery that I can recall from a kava.

Best euphoric kava I feel is moi, which is offered by gourmet Hawaiian kava, exclusively right now I believe. Moi makes me feel like I'm on the edge of another world. Very spiritual for lack of a better term. I remember the feeling when I first tried it many years ago from a different farmer. It felt exactly the same when I tried Chris' kava more recently. Wonderful.

Another good one is the pouni ono from Kalm with Kava. I liked their medium grind pouni, but wasn't a fan of the micro strangely enough.

Bula Kava House eleven year micro will have your ears ringing. It's good and buzzy. But eventually knocks you on your arse.

The Truth

Euphoric Kavas all give me the jitters if I take to much. Bula House gives me euphoria. The Nangol Noble is strong euphoric Kava, but my favorite is Fu'u. It has this clean strong euphoria.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah I can't take kava that is too heady or really heady st all maybe, I have been drinking mahakea all day and I am very jittery and tense right now and find myself Pacing around. I need something that makes me calm but the feel good euphoria. The one that seems to work best with me currently is boroguru, but not much in the way of headiness.

I was eyeing fu'u and borogu since their chemo types seem to have a bit less or that gives me the jitters who know this.

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Any euphoric kavas out there that don't cause any jitters? I have lots of heavy kava and find its turning me into a slug so I need something that doesn't make me grow roots out of my ass causing me to be stuck on the couch.
I find any borogu quite euphoric but leads to sedation after so no jitters. It's not completely heady, usually quite balanced. Pentecost Pride is a good one for me but KWK borogu is good as well. I've got boroguru from GHK which is apparently the same strain but not tried it yet. Fu'u is pretty heady and I've not noticed much in the way of jitters with that. Usually if I drink a completely heady kava I get a touch of depression after, don't know why.