What's new

Heavy euphoric kava?

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I find any borogu quite euphoric but leads to sedation after so no jitters. It's not completely heady, usually quite balanced. Pentecost Pride is a good one for me but KWK borogu is good as well. I've got boroguru from GHK which is apparently the same strain but not tried it yet. Fu'u is pretty heady and I've not noticed much in the way of jitters with that. Usually if I drink a completely heady kava I get a touch of depression after, don't know why.
Yeah figure I will try some of that borogu since I have new it is a decent one. I just want to feel generally good. The boroguru its hard to place this one it's relaxing but not super sedating unless I drink a lot. Good for taking the edge off for sure. I'm waiting on a pound of it currently stupid border held it for like a week. With it I get the brick behind the eyes feeling really well and some nice body effect but nothing in the head really.

I'm guessing the depression after is a low dopamine or serotonin or something. I use to get depressed after drinking sometimes also because or that.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
GHK Mahakea tonight, and it seems to be doing the heady/euphoric dance quite nicely.
I like mahakea a lot but its so random for me. Sometimes I feel amazing on it and others I get jitters for 20-40 minutes. It almost feels like low blood sugar jitters. Does anyone know the effect kava has on blood sugar by the way? It could just be coincidence and I'm hungry, but it has happened a few times and only with mahakea so I might just have to keep blending it.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I like mahakea a lot but its so random for me. Sometimes I feel amazing on it and others I get jitters for 20-40 minutes. It almost feels like low blood sugar jitters. Does anyone know the effect kava has on blood sugar by the way? It could just be coincidence and I'm hungry, but it has happened a few times and only with mahakea so I might just have to keep blending it.
I've noticed if I'm not feeling too good the next morning sometimes something sugary will make me feel better. Could be to do with kava but I don't consume a lot of sugary food or drinks since I stopped drinking alcohol.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
One of my favorite blends for heavy and euphoric is the root hair Hanakapi Ai and Papa Kea mix. 2:1 . That blend seems to give me the most enjoyment with good sleep and less drag the next morning.