What's new

Hello all!

Kallia

I'm just posting a short introduction. I've been lurking for a week or so and have finally decided to unlurk ;)

I'm new to kava, but before I really started researching, I impulse purchased from a vendor who sells other herbal products. I did the acetone test and it was yellow, but I'm still dealing with reverse tolerance. I've been sleeping much better though! :sleep:

Anyway I decided to purchase some extract from Paradise and concentrate from Kalm with Kava to ascertain the difference. Next I'll get some micronized from GHK. Kava seems to be something my husband and I would find very helpful in our stressful lives.

Anyway, I'm happy that I found these forums and can't wait to share my kava adventures! Nice to make your acquaintance. :D

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Welcome and Bula! At first I thought I'd posted something I'd forgotten about - your name is similar to mine at first krunked (just kidding, I don't go that far) glance.
And you're like lucky you get to share your journey with your husband. If mine knew - he'd think I was on some mind altering illegal substance. If he ever finds my mason jar of kava in the fridge I'll just tell him it's a health drink! And that's no lie!

Kallia

@kilakila I did have to convince my husband a bit before he would try it. He never believes my opinion on things, but once he hears it from someone else, he accepts my ideas. I suppose I'll forgive him that...
We both have insomnia so learning about the the different capabilities of kava peaked my interest. I told him about it after I got my first bit in the mail and he balked. After he saw me sleeping entirely through the night without my usual 1-2 am wake ups, he got interested. Now, we both sleep like babies! Hopefully the RT will pass soon and we can enjoy the other effects.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
HI Kallia, welcome to the forums. It is a great place to get the best information about kava. Let us know if you have any questions at all. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

@Kallia, welcome to the forum! ::awesomesmiles:: Kava is a great way to relax and still bounce out of bed in the morning. Good luck!