What's new

I Love Kava Friday Here we stand on the summit of the week.

Precipitated

Kava Curious
Thanks, it's much needed as the week was quite stressful. Started already unloading my brain with a shell of various KWK-s offerings mixed together. Will be looking forward to getting much needed rest during the weekend.

Only 3 more weeks until Christmas holiday!

Bula!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I am on an 8 hour zoom call with our customer all day as they nitpick every aspect of my team's design....I am looking forward to a large, large, multiple shelling krunk tonight...

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I'm under the stomping cleats of my weekend . @Plantacious I just did this, I am alive with a few excellent waka offerings now! I had lots of homemade cbd. Bulaaaaaaa! Ceremony tonight.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Just curious.
How do you all cope, when you run out of kava, and your next shipment has not arrived yet ?
(1) Cry and curse the mail delivery process
(2) I find CBD and L-theanine can be used for anxiety relief - certainly not the same as kava but works well for me.
(3) I still enjoy my bourbon and micro-brews so I take as a chance to imbibe a little more than usual...

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
if it is okay with you to say so, I noticed kava lessens my desire for the yeasty brews and green smokes and therefore absence of kava raises it. This is important to note. Also, the belief system is radified, knowing kava will be returning to my ritual gives additional balance and self discipline in its place.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I went to make some kava with my aluballs and shaker and one of the balls had a piece of grind wedged into the edge of the filter. I threw the whole ball away and then I remembered I had saved half an aluball from a different ball that malfunctioned. I went to see if the other half would fit and it does. So I took out the good half of the ball I just discovered was broken, washed it to get the garbage germs off it and screwed on the spare half. It's a different color. That lime green with black, but I figure a mismatched ball is better than no ball. I'm glad I saved that green half, what, a year or so ago?

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Just curious.
How do you all cope, when you run out of kava, and your next shipment has not arrived yet ?
I just bought some GHK this week and it's coming on Monday. Was crossing my fingers it would be here today, but alas. A weekend without kava. I compensate my lack of kava with lots and lots of popcorn watching movies.