What's new

Hey, new here!

thorildor

Kava Curious
Hello,

I'm french(sorry for my english ;)) and I'm 19 ;).
I get interested by Kava recently, I found it on the internet ;). I want to use it to solve sleep problem(I often make hours and hours to fall asleep) and anxiety problem.
I'm interested by a kava that make me euphoric and sociable(I just buy it: http://www.bulakavahouse.com/collections/instant-kava/products/11-year-waka-micronized-kava-root it's seems to be what I search ;)) and an other to get relax and sleep easy, so if anyone could advice me one(a instant please).

Thanks, I'm really pressed to try Kava!

thorildor

Kava Curious
Hello,

Thank you, Kava is illegal to sell in France, but not to buy ;).
And thank you for the link, this Kava seems perfect to sleep :).

R

Rookietwoshoes

Bonjour, nouvel ami!
Le kava que tu cherches s'apelle Nene Instant , Mahakea Instant ou Boroguru Micro pour Gourmet Hawaiin Kava. Le trois l'aide avec dormir et l'anxiete. Bon chance avec votre recherché!

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Hello @thorildor and welcome to the Kava Forums!

If you're getting good effects from the instant and 11 year waka, then I'd recommend trying to Gourmet Hawaiian Kava's "Nene" next. If what you want is help getting to sleep and/or reduction of anxiety then Nene is exactly what you want. All kava I've had (even the heady stuff) eventually gets you into a nice deep sleep, so you can do no wrong with any variety of it. But some you will find will work better for specific purposes such as sleep.

thorildor

Kava Curious

If you're getting good effects from the instant and 11 year waka, then I'd recommend trying to Gourmet Hawaiian Kava's "Nene" next. If what you want is help getting to sleep and/or reduction of anxiety then Nene is exactly what you want. All kava I've had (even the heady stuff) eventually gets you into a nice deep sleep, so you can do no wrong with any variety of it. But some you will find will work better for specific purposes such as sleep.
Thanks, I'll follow your advices!

Thank you for your order and we hope it does the trick. Don't hesitate to get in touch anytime you have any questions.
Thanks; I just send you a mail because I want to cancel Malekula Magic Kava-250 grams(but I still want the quick kava).

thorildor

Kava Curious

Thanks a lot! I think that I'll buy some GHK stuff soon, so what do you think I can take during the day, to be euphoric, very sociable and without stress?

Thanks

Edit: I just buy the Mo'i instant kava at GHK, I see some reviews of it and it seem to be perfect for that I search ;).

Last edited:

Steve Mariotti

Review Maestro
Thanks a lot! I think that I'll buy some GHK stuff soon, so what do you think I can take during the day, to be euphoric, very sociable and without stress?

Thanks

Edit: I just buy the Mo'i instant kava at GHK, I see some reviews of it and it seem to be perfect for that I search ;).
You nailed it.

thorildor

Kava Curious
A question, I ordered 11 year instant & quick kava(Global kava export),e quick kava for sleep, and 11 year for day, but is Kava giving (a lot) of courage?
Thanks

Last edited:

Steve Mariotti

Review Maestro
A question, I ordered 11 year instant & quick kava(Global kava export),e quick kava for sleep, and 11 year for day, but is Kava giving (a lot) of courage, for example to speak to a secretly loved woman(just an example :happy:)?
Thanks
Kava definitely makes me feel more open and uninhibited because of the reduced baseline anxiety. I've definitely said a few things out loud that I probably should have kept inside (even though they were honest and true) but have also created a lot of connection with people as well. I don't know about courage per-se, but the reduction in anxiety would certainly make it easier to approach someone who you are anxious approaching.

It seems to help me greatly with social anxiety.

thorildor

Kava Curious
Drinking Kava(11 year instant) for the first time the last night, I felta bit euphoric, but I don't know if it was placebo or not. I drink 2 tablespoons at 9:00 AM and 2 at 12:00 AM, I feel not "good" or euphoric, but just weird like if I have drink a bit of alcohol. I just received quick kava from GKE and I ordered Mo'i & Instant Kava Root Drink Mix(BKH) that I'll receive next week.

Edit 29/03: This time I'm sure, after drunking 2 tablespoons of 11 year I feel great, euphoric! But a bit disoriented like I drunk a bit of alcohol(but my head stay normal!)

Last edited:

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Drinking Kava(11 year instant) for the first time the last night, I felta bit euphoric, but I don't know if it was placebo or not. I drink 2 tablespoons at 9:00 AM and 2 at 12:00 AM, I feel not "good" or euphoric, but just weird like if I have drink a bit of alcohol. I just received quick kava from GKE and I ordered Mo'i & Instant Kava Root Drink Mix(BKH) that I'll receive next week.

Edit 29/03: This time I'm sure, after drunking 2 tablespoons of 11 year I feel great, euphoric! But a bit disoriented like I drunk a bit of alcohol(but my head stay normal!)
That's the great thing about kava. Your brain still functions normally lol. I know I've done some pretty dumb and forgetful things when drinking, nothing I necessarily regretted (like running naked outside or something else crazy) just things like making plates of food to eat and then finding the whole plate sitting out in the counter next day lol.

thorildor

Kava Curious
Finally euphoria duration was just 4/5 minutes(when I edited), after I was not good at all, really tired and bad mood for all day.

Steve Mariotti

Review Maestro
Finally euphoria duration was just 4/5 minutes(when I edited), after I was not good at all, really tired and bad mood for all day.
Yeah. You got kind of sleepy/lethargic and just felt like lying down. At the point RT is reached, it changes. Probably reserve for nighttime until RT is reached and then re evaluate.

Steve Mariotti

Review Maestro
Thanks but what RT mean?
I think I take too much of Kava, this morning I try just one teaspoon.
"Reverse Tolerance" - the period at the start of kava consumption where you don't yet feel the effects. It lasts several days to several weeks or longer depending on your body chemistry.

thorildor

Kava Curious
I take 3 tablespoons of 11 year instant this morning, I felt like a bit drunk(but I can control myself), without physical consquence(I can walk normally), but no euphoria or less anxiety, it was not agreable or "good". I'll retry with less (1.5/2 tablespoons) tomorrow I think.