What's new

Hi All

kavanew

just a quick intro, learned about kava not to long ago and just recently obtained some of the kava candy and some micronized pouni Ono with a few different blends coming from Bula Kava House. So the candys definently relaxed me some at work today. I tried the micronized kava when I got home from work. So far I noticed a heady type feeling but mainly when I move my eyes or head. Not much body relaxation. I have read about the reverse tolerance so I'm glad I am feeling something. The taste was much better than I expected. For the first glass I did 1 tablespoon in aprox 3oz water. Same for the 2nd dose about 45 minutes later. And for the 3rd I had about 4oz coconut milk and a little less than 1 tablespoon. About 20 minutes after the 3rd dose had a small meal. I can still feel the effects but like I said mainly when I move not so much any other time. I expect this will improve over time. Should I try for the 4th cup or call it a night? Glad this forum is here as I've already learned a lot so Thank you!

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
You'll know when to call it a night if you become too sensitive to light, you vomit, or you get double vision.

Space your shells out every twenty minutes or so. The kava will talk to you.

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome! You will definitely feel more over the next couple of weeks. Once it is in your system your system is happy to oblige the kava.

Disclaimer: I may have just made that up. However, I still think it's true.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum. It's a good idea to start slowly to start with, which you did. Personally I use two or three tablespoons of micro per cup and it gets me feeling pretty good. If you want to get "krunk" one stronger cup is better than a few weaker ones. You will know when you hit your limit. Just like alcohol moving around every so often will also help you gauge how much you are feeling it. Sometimes you think you aren't feeling it that much and then you stand up and WHOA.