What's new

Holy shit

1 person

I have found a new love. Kava is amazing. I feel like I'm on top of the world and noone can drag me down, no matter how hard they try. I feel drunk but totally control of my motor functions. My warm soft hoodie seems to be hugging the hell out of me too. I'm giggling at things that aren't funny but somehow seem insanely hilarious. I think I'm officially krunk, and I love every bit of it.
Ps: I'm sippin on some nangol noble from bula kava house.
Ps, Ps: I love you guys and this awesome forum.
Ps, Ps, Ps: If anyone wants to play some duo queue in league of legends hit me up @JellyDraft

1 person

So after I made that post I thought that it would be a smart idea to drink another batch of this stuff (8 tablespoons) and here I am with a stomach ache. At least I know my limits now. This stuff is great if you're responsible with it, but too much doesn't seem to set very well with me.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
You can be pretty certain that if you feel as good as you did in your first post, any attempt at achieving the next level, will almost certainly result in nausea. I think we've all been there. So, if you get fully blissed-out, just sit back and enjoy the ride...as it's not guaranteed every time you drink. ::happyshell::

Last edited:

1 person

You can be pretty certain that if you feel as good as you did in your first post, any attempt at achieving the next level, will almost certainly result in nausea. I think we've all been there. So, if you get fully blissed-out, just sick back and enjoy the ride...as it's not guaranteed every time you drink. ::happyshell::
Haha I should've known. I was just curious as to see what the "next level" would be like if this level was so great. Atleast I've learned my lesson. I'm gonna have to take a few days off from kava after that though, i still feel pretty sick the next morning.