What's new

How does the "Overall Supplier Rating" work?

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Been a light forum user for past few months and missed how this one works.

Mucho Thanks!

avahZ

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I wrote some custom software I call 'SmartTags'. It allows each tag to have a custom form for members to fill out.

One of these 'Smart' tags is the yellow 'Supplier Review' tag. When you add that tag to a new thread a form pops up for the member to fill out to rate a supplier. Part of the form is selecting a shell rating for overall supplier satisfaction.

If more than one member uses this tag and reviews the same supplier, all the shell ratings are combined and averaged to create the 'Overall Supplier Rating'. It may make more sense if I changed the title to 'Average Supplier Rating'. What do you think?

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
yea average sounds good. Was going to do a Review for Ozia Kava Kava Candies as a supplier and couldn't figure it out... Considering all the good reviews and Steve is such a helpful vendor, I felt it was a bit odd that he had no shells.

Thanks,

avahZ

I will work on a vendor review for him later today!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
yea average sounds good. Was going to do a Review for Ozia Kava Kava Candies as a supplier and couldn't figure it out... Considering all the good reviews and Steve is such a helpful vendor, I felt it was a bit odd that he had no shells.

Thanks,

avahZ

I will work on a vendor review for him later today!
Just go to his supplier forum (not his product review forum), create a new thread, and select the yellow prefix (tag) named 'Supplier Review'. Let me know if have any probs.