What's new

How much micronized?

Tennjed

Been drinking some medium Kalm with Kava and the "shaker ball" strainer with good results.

Tried micronized Kalm with Kava last night. Bought a 4oz jar Started with 4 teaspoon in a glass of water (empty stomach)

Didn't quite hit as hard as the medium. I followed it up with 4 teaspoons each 30 minutes or so. Probably did this 7 or 8 times over the course of the night. Ended up doing about 1/2 the 4oz jar.

Is this way too much for one day? Is it dangerous? I usually do Kava pretty hard 3 or 4 times a week

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

EQ

Atman
Been drinking some medium Kalm with Kava and the "shaker ball" strainer with good results.

Tried micronized Kalm with Kava last night. Bought a 4oz jar Started with 4 teaspoon in a glass of water (empty stomach)

Didn't quite hit as hard as the medium. I followed it up with 4 teaspoons each 30 minutes or so. Probably did this 7 or 8 times over the course of the night. Ended up doing about 1/2 the 4oz jar.

Is this way too much for one day? Is it dangerous? I usually do Kava pretty hard 3 or 4 times a week

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
Kava is not dangerous at all.

Dermopathy is the side effect of chronic use.

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
I usually use less micronized than I use of the medium grind. I wonder why you need so much if you are not dealing with RT. Try mixing it with a fatty drink like almond milk. That kicks up the effects for me.