What's new

I Just Started a Kava Brand - Introduction

H

hightidekava

Hey all! I wanted to introduce myself and my in-development kava brand, High Tide Kava. I'm a recovering digital nomad and kava enthusiast who recently decided to get into the business of piper methysticum. I currently live in Mexico, but I'll be moving to the USA in a few months and am looking to open a kava bar (still haven't decided where that will be).

In the meantime, I'm starting an online shop and will be selling different kava preparations on my website and on Amazon. The site is still in the works and I haven't purchased my kava yet, but I just spent two weeks between Fiji and Vanuatu getting to know the industry, people and culture of kava. I've been deep into the bush of Vanuatu and drank green kava with a local tribe to get a taste of the traditional roots of this amazing plant. That was an unforgettable experience that I will write about in another thread.

Also, a special thanks to Kapmcrunk for giving me some great foundational knowledge and resources to get my wheels churning.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know many of you and hope to provide some of the best kava on earth via my new brand!

Bula vinaka,

Neil

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey all! I wanted to introduce myself and my in-development kava brand, High Tide Kava. I'm a recovering digital nomad and kava enthusiast who recently decided to get into the business of piper methysticum. I currently live in Mexico, but I'll be moving to the USA in a few months and am looking to open a kava bar (still haven't decided where that will be).

In the meantime, I'm starting an online shop and will be selling different kava preparations on my website and on Amazon. The site is still in the works and I haven't purchased my kava yet, but I just spent two weeks between Fiji and Vanuatu getting to know the industry, people and culture of kava. I've been deep into the bush of Vanuatu and drank green kava with a local tribe to get a taste of the traditional roots of this amazing plant. That was an unforgettable experience that I will write about in another thread.

Also, a special thanks to Kapmcrunk for giving me some great foundational knowledge and resources to get my wheels churning.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know many of you and hope to provide some of the best kava on earth via my new brand!

Bula vinaka,

Neil
Awesome! Hi Neil! Happy to have you with us. You certainly have done your homework to get the ball rolling and I look forward to reading about your experience in the motherland of kava ;)