What's new

I need help with product

theFword

Kava Curious
I'm really messed up now. It's weird, took like 40-50 minutes before it hit me. I might of drank too much but I'm fine feeling health wise. My vision is really blurred and it's hard to focus with my eyes and I almost feel like I took a higher than recommended dose of benadryl without being delirious or having the bad effects. I feel like of speedy while at the same time tired too.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Those big glasses at once might be working against you. I measured 4-6oz every 20 minutes is a better way to consume, as it gives it time to come on and prevents over-drinking (which for me causes nausea) and you can stop when you've reached the "right" level.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Seemed to me when I was first starting out with kava that the somatic effects preceded the heady effects by a good bit. I'd guess you're pretty close to breaking through.

theFword

Kava Curious
Yeah, it's for sure in effect. I was gonna read tonight but skipping that due to the blurry vision and body load :p Gonna try again tomorrow with lighter doses.

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
You're on the right track, though! It takes a lot of people quite some time to even get to the dizzy, eye lag stage. It's a good sign.