What's new

If you think ginger ale's a good chaser for kava...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypnos

the god of sleep
Then you should give ginger beer a try. While ginger ale seems to have a mild ginger flavor, with some citrus flavor too, ginger beer's flavor is just a bunch of ginger in your face! It actually kind of burns going down. Sure to wipe out kava flavor and prevent nausea! I'm really glad I even started drinking ginger ale, too, because digestive problems have been a pretty big issue keeping me from enjoying kava, but even with the ginger ale, there's no nausea and very little, if any, indigestion.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Then you should give ginger beer a try. While ginger ale seems to have a mild ginger flavor, with some citrus flavor too, ginger beer's flavor is just a bunch of ginger in your face! It actually kind of burns going down. Sure to wipe out kava flavor and prevent nausea! I'm really glad I even started drinking ginger ale, too, because digestive problems have been a pretty big issue keeping me from enjoying kava, but even with the ginger ale, there's no nausea and very little, if any, indigestion.
In NZ we can buy ginger juice mixed with honey, oranges and lemon! :)

D

Deleted User01

As a big fan of Ginger Ale, Lime, Ice and Micronized; I want to thank you guys ::awesomesmiles:: for some good ideas. The Ginger Beer sounds really good and maybe our local health grocery store has the ginger juice with honey, oranges, and lemon. :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.