What's new

I'm back...It's about time....

WaltonGroggins

a.k.a. "Kount Grogula"
Welcome back. Kalm with kava has some real good kava. I just had some of there Melomelo. :hungry: Aloha from Hawaii.

Chris
I just ordered KWK's Melomelo; its description sounds like what I'm looking to get out of the heavier cultivars. It'll be the first heavy-dominant strain I'll have tried.

I started with Kalm's instant Pouni Ono and ever since I've mainly desired heady effects, though I'm interested in exploring the heavy realm as well.

I haven't reviewed anything yet, but I'm planning to now that I've gotten my preparation all figured out.

I'll probably review everything in the order that I've tried it (nothing has disappointed, btw):
KWK - instant Pouni Ono
GHK - micro Mahakea
RK/KK - Vanuatu root powder
SQUANCH - Fijian Waka (unopened)
GHK - Kūmakua (just ordered)
KWK - Melomelo (just ordered)

Chris, your endorsement of Kalm's Melomelo is very encouraging. I can't wait to try it along with your Kūmakua!

Last edited:

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Mahakea is my all time favorite kava, and i will be making my way back to GHK before too long. :sneaky: It's a day late but my life has been so crazy i can't wait for my surprise.... i thought about stalking the mail man ::innocent2::

WaltonGroggins

a.k.a. "Kount Grogula"
Mahakea is my all time favorite kava, and i will be making my way back to GHK before too long. :sneaky: It's a day late but my life has been so crazy i can't wait for my surprise.... i thought about stalking the mail man ::innocent2::
It is pretty great. Mahakea was my second kava experience. I've barely put a dent in my bag of micro but I can see why it's the standby for so many. Nice and balanced (hopefully I can elaborate when I post a review lol)

This is my weekday routine as of late, when I don't have any grog prepared:

EARLY MORNING:
(After gym, on empty stomach)
2Tsp instant Pouni Ono
MIDDAY:
2Tsp P.O. + 2Tsp Mahakea
EVENING:
3Tsp Mahakea

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Well.... I've finally got back to enjoying the kava.. a bottle of concentrate... then mixin pouni ono with borogu.... whhheee .... I really needed a relaxing day :happy: