What's new

In case anyone wants to try, Kavafied's limited kava in stock..

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
I am on their email list, as I am sure most here are, but if not and you might be interested, I thought I'd post. Kavafied has a featured kava in stock called Kava Lapita, which is a Solomon kava for $29.95 (minus shipping) per 1/2 lb. I ordered it. I should be getting it today. I have yet to try a Solomon kava, so, excited to give it a go! :) Bula!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I am on their email list, as I am sure most here are, but if not and you might be interested, I thought I'd post. Kavafied has a featured kava in stock called Kava Lapita, which is a Solomon kava for $29.95 (minus shipping) per 1/2 lb. I ordered it. I should be getting it today. I have yet to try a Solomon kava, so, excited to give it a go! :) Bula!
Don't forget to to leave us a review :), I'll post a link in a few.

http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/kava-root-powder-kava-lapita.14749/

Last edited:

Kava Mang

Kava Curious
I'm expecting my bag today as well. I have tried Canopy Botanicals Solomon Gold before. It was more of a heavy kava and this is described as heady and dreamy. Excited to try it.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
I'm expecting my bag today as well. I have tried Canopy Botanicals Solomon Gold before. It was more of a heavy kava and this is described as heady and dreamy. Excited to try it.
Me too! Ironically, my ROH Solomon is finally out for delivery today as well. I'm going for the Kavafied first, since most here haven't tried it. I'd be happy to review it as well. :)