What's new

Interesting kava product.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Sounds like it could be extract of the wakaya/11 yr. stuff...someone pnguinea pig this

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
Not sure how I feel about that. I think it gives a little bit of a more negative impression of kava for people who don't know anything about it. It does look interesting though. Wonder the differences in this route vs. something kava e juice or the usual method.

Edit: I believe I remember this brand also has captain K***** products, I'm not against k***** but a lot of people see it in a negative light.

Last edited:

Kyle R

I ordered some yesterday. Ill review as soon as it comes. Started with the kava candy... Been using AAA V kava from best fuji kava (seems good but its the only powder I've had) and just ordered kalm concentrate and captain dabs. Reviews coming... Still need a suggestion for the best kava strength wise

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I ordered some yesterday. Ill review as soon as it comes. Started with the kava candy... Been using AAA V kava from best fuji kava (seems good but its the only powder I've had) and just ordered kalm concentrate and captain dabs. Reviews coming... Still need a suggestion for the best kava strength wise
If you're looking for strength it certainly won't be found with Best Fiji Kava. Gotta dish out the cash for WOW!, Stone, Nambawan, Mahakea, Boroguru, etc...

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
It works, It's a Co2 extract from Fijian kava. A Co2 extract is the same thing used in vape products & in the Paradise Kava extracts that everyone loves. They work, they are convenient placing a small amount in the mouth on the go. Traditionally prepared kava will last the longest. Cap K dabs tastes good, no negative side effects for myself or others i've let try(just putting 1/-1 grain of rice in mouth 5-10min apart)(not smoking! this sounds dumb & hasn't been tested well). Nobility hasn't been proven beyond their claim, and at the same time it works & i've seen no side effects using it for some time. 3g lasts quite a while. To each his own. Try it if interested.

Kyle R

It works, It's a Co2 extract from Fijian kava. A Co2 extract is the same thing used in vape products & in the Paradise Kava extracts that everyone loves. They work, they are convenient placing a small amount in the mouth on the go. Traditionally prepared kava will last the longest. Cap K dabs tastes good, no negative side effects for myself or others i've let try(just putting 1/-1 grain of rice in mouth 5-10min apart)(not smoking! this sounds dumb & hasn't been tested well). Nobility hasn't been proven beyond their claim, and at the same time it works & i've seen no side effects using it for some time. 3g lasts quite a while. To each his own. Try it if interested.
I appreciate the help guys. What a surprise. The people who enjoy kava are nice and helpful. Same thing when I quit smoking and started vaping organic e liquid. Thanks again and ill let you know my experience. So are you saying I haven't even slightly experienced what kava has to offer since one only tried the AAA and the candy? That gives me hope. I feel something from the Fijian but not WOW

August West

Kava Enthusiast
Best Fiji kava has a phone number with an actual human being that answers the phone. In fact, Kumar will even call you back if he doesn't answer. While I understand all other vendors generally respond to emails promptly, it is nice to talk to a human being every once in a while. You can call him, put an order in over the phone, and he can tell you whether it's being shipped that day or not. And while the potency may not be on the high end, the price is very inexpensive. It's good filler root. It helps stretch out your top shelf stash.

Kyle R

okay so I got my order today of Captain, Debs. Took longer than expected but of course that's the standard for USPS. I immediately tried to put it on one of my atomizers and let me tell you this stuff is not made to be vaped smoked burnt or anything like that. I had to give it a shot considering the form I assume that that would make a little bit of sense. now I'm not saying it didn't give me a buzz but why would anybody want to do that and taste burnt rubber when they could just put a tiny little piece under their tongue. I did just that afterwards about a rice size grain as suggested and my mouth is numb I am relaxed but I am NOT buzzing like crazy. keep in mind that the only thing I have to compare it to is kava from best Fiji kava and kava candy. Definitely feel the numbness for sure but can't tell if I'm really buzzing or it's the tokey tokey I had earlier. It says 80% kavalcones so I'm assuming that's pretty dam potent.

Kyle R

If you're looking for strength it certainly won't be found with Best Fiji Kava. Gotta dish out the cash for WOW!, Stone, Nambawan, Mahakea, Boroguru, etc...
okay here's an update I put some cotton in my atomizer not realizing it was missing in the first place and then put a dab of Kava wax tfrom Captain Dabs and I am definitely buzzing right now. it's not quite the effect that I expected but definitely feel good / something. I added some VG eliquid to give a little substance and its a lemony delight.