What's new

Kava for Trade Introducing Infant King Kava

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Bula Everyone

I would like to let you guys know that a new website has been launched through the partnership of us and our Savusavu farmer. Basically the products on this website comes from our savusavu farmer and we are looking after the website and export end of things. I know a lot of people have been raising concerns with kava prices steadily rising. Well this is the solution. Now you can directly purchase kava from Fiji through https://infantkingkava.com/ at very low cost prices. The minimum order quantity is 6kg but the average cost per pound with shipping comes to about US$42 with shipping for pure waka. If you go onto ordering wholesale quantities of 20kg the cost goes to US$32/lb. Im sure you have tried the savusavu we retail through Kava Time to know what our farmer supplies.

The best bit of this new website is that since we are shipping from Fiji, we can ship to any country where kava is legal. Hence you dont need to bear reshipping costs and save a lot more than normal. Please assist us in providing referrals to people you know who may be interested in this. All prices on the website are stated in Fijian Dollars. Unfortunately the only payment method we are accepting at this stage is bank transfers.

Regards
Neil

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Nice stuff!
I've heard that Canada border allows a personnal 3 month supply so I guess that 6kg is ok.
What kind of labeling are you going to put on the parcel? Here in Canada we always fear of being in a category where customs catch the parcel for taxes.

The DHL is about 100CND$ for 6kg so if I'm not lucky I'll have to paye another 15%. Still a good deal but I'm just asking because I know that some vendors are more likely to get trapped.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Bula Everyone

I would like to let you guys know that a new website has been launched through the partnership of us and our Savusavu farmer. Basically the products on this website comes from our savusavu farmer and we are looking after the website and export end of things. I know a lot of people have been raising concerns with kava prices steadily rising. Well this is the solution. Now you can directly purchase kava from Fiji through https://infantkingkava.com/ at very low cost prices. The minimum order quantity is 6kg but the average cost per pound with shipping comes to about US$42 with shipping for pure waka. If you go onto ordering wholesale quantities of 20kg the cost goes to US$32/lb. Im sure you have tried the savusavu we retail through Kava Time to know what our farmer supplies.

The best bit of this new website is that since we are shipping from Fiji, we can ship to any country where kava is legal. Hence you dont need to bear reshipping costs and save a lot more than normal. Please assist us in providing referrals to people you know who may be interested in this. All prices on the website are stated in Fijian Dollars. Unfortunately the only payment method we are accepting at this stage is bank transfers.

Regards
Neil
That's fantastic.

Thank you Neil.

Also, just one word: Cryptocurrencies
As good as a bank transfer and usually much cheaper, but I'm just throwing that out there. I know it takes a different skill set to manage another type of currency, especially one that's 100% digital. Also, it would require an Australian bank account. Food for thought :) (https://www.independentreserve.com/)

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Nice stuff!
I've heard that Canada border allows a personnal 3 month supply so I guess that 6kg is ok.
What kind of labeling are you going to put on the parcel? Here in Canada we always fear of being in a category where customs catch the parcel for taxes.

The DHL is about 100CND$ for 6kg so if I'm not lucky I'll have to paye another 15%. Still a good deal but I'm just asking because I know that some vendors are more likely to get trapped.
Do you know what is the personal allowance to import without getting taxed anything in Canada? I can help you out with that bit

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
They kind of cherry-pick any parcels based on their own rules. Average, we have 20% of chance to be intercepted for taxes, but it will vary depending on what the content falls like.

I don't have any cues about what is the more targetted type of parcels, but I know that some vendor on this forums are more likely to be catched at the borders. I don't know the exact reason.

So if this isn't something you are familiar with as a seller (Canada border's taxes), I hope others that might know will jump on the topic!

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
They kind of cherry-pick any parcels based on their own rules. Average, we have 20% of chance to be intercepted for taxes, but it will vary depending on what the content falls like.

I don't have any cues about what is the more targetted type of parcels, but I know that some vendor on this forums are more likely to be catched at the borders. I don't know the exact reason.

So if this isn't something you are familiar with as a seller (Canada border's taxes), I hope others that might know will jump on the topic!
In Fiji we have an import allowance of FJ$400 inclusive of freight where you dont need to pay any tax. Beyond that value VAT and duties apply. Im sure theres something similar like that in Canada but I do not know about that threshold.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Ah yeah sorry I didn't get it. The allowance is 20$. When above, we are in the bucket of the obscure 20% rules.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
That's fantastic news. I'm sure there are plenty regular drinkers who will appreciate this, and DHL from Fiji is much cheaper than from Vanuatu.

I just have to polish off the 23kg of Vanuatu kava that I'm taking back to Laos today first!

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Wow, he is a pretty fast builder!
I think hes been at it for 2 months now with other workers. The last large batch he sent us which is being sold online came about 2 months ago. Houses built in villages is very simple and doesn't require much time to fully build when materials are available. He had the floor done way before so its just walls and roof that's left. pic below of what he sent 3 days ago
38729508_1870980872980817_2637090673995546624_n.jpg