What's new

Is current mahakea micro headier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Its been a while since I had mahakea but decided to buy some micronized from @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava for convenience during a lot of upcoming travel. Got nene micro, instant, med grind and mahakea micro. Nene is working well for me this time around if I keep the dosage fairly low during the daytime. The mahakea, however, feels so much more edgier than I remember. Definitely messing with the morning anxiety. I've made up a blend of the nene and mahakea to see if that helps calm the mahakea reaction down a bit.
Just wondering if anyone else has found that the current batch of mahakea isn't as balanced as it used to be? Or is it just me?

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Mahakea used to be one of my staples. I haven't tried the latest batch but the micro that I bought with the 2016 harvest date seemed to be lower quality than in the past. I didn't notice any headiness with it (or effects in general), just a tired feeling when I took a high dose. The instant mahakea from early 2017 was stronger than normal and very well balanced, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.