What's new

Is Kisa's Kava still in business?

Kavacoordinate

Kava Enthusiast
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post it. But wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently. Obviously they had a good run there for a while and I just thought the other day that I haven't ordered them for a bit. So I placed an order last week. I got an order confirmation via email . But I still have yet to get a shipping notice. So I just decided to email them on Friday to make sure that everything was good with the order. No response. And then I called them yesterday and it was a phone number for some wealth Management service. Anyone have any insight into this?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
They're gone even on amazon

Amazon product
If you paid with Paypal I would work through them, or if you paid by CC and they don't respond in a few more days I'd start the charge-back process.

Edit: We know there were some hellacious storms, mudslides and all sorts of weather related events out west. It could be that they just physically can't operate.

Last edited:

Kavacoordinate

Kava Enthusiast
I'm in Colorado and nothing shut down here. they're only a few hours West of me. I've emailed and called to no response. What bugs me is to have a website up and not give any sort of notification.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post it. But wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently. Obviously they had a good run there for a while and I just thought the other day that I haven't ordered them for a bit. So I placed an order last week. I got an order confirmation via email . But I still have yet to get a shipping notice. So I just decided to email them on Friday to make sure that everything was good with the order. No response. And then I called them yesterday and it was a phone number for some wealth Management service. Anyone have any insight into this?
I still get it in a pinch from Amazon, when they have overnight.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
When did you order it last? It's not even on Amazon anymore
Going through my Amazon history tells me it has been a little while, the last time I ordered any was in the end of October.

They are probably just out of stock, I've noticed it does not list the kava available on Amazon if it is out of stock.