What's new

I Love Kava Friday It's Friday!

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Ahem. Actually, I'm going to crack open my stainless steel bottle of Mahakea about 4:00 and start ramping
down for the weekend. Ahhhh, can't wait!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
It's Ricky Ricardo from I Love Lucy. I don't even remember why but he is basically the forums mascot at this point. I think it's @Deleted User01 's fault. I think we used it for a while after shakas made it and then I added it to the forum software when I was drinking kava late one night

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Just found out, the ol' lady is going to visit her girlfriend for her birthday so her and our boy will be visiting there till about 9 this evening. So I get to bolt out of the office at 4:30 and not have to eat on schedule after work. Going full tradtional prep tonight to fuel the A Train on its one way trip to Numbville.
Her birthday present was a pound of Squanch and an Aluball BTW :)

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
It's Ricky Ricardo from I Love Lucy. I don't even remember why but he is basically the forums mascot at this point. I think it's @Deleted User01 's fault. I think we used it for a while after shakas made it and then I added it to the forum software when I was drinking kava late one night
Now I kind of want my cursor to be Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys.
ricky  court.jpg