What's new

Just an idea

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I think it would be cool to start some form of monthly kava club. Flat rate fee of something not crazy $30, and get a couple 4 oz bags of different kavas. Obviously it would take some work for logistics and what not, just an idea I had
Sample packs though limited from vendor to vendor, is kind of like that.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I think it would be cool to start some form of monthly kava club. Flat rate fee of something not crazy $30, and get a couple 4 oz bags of different kavas. Obviously it would take some work for logistics and what not, just an idea I had
I like the idea but you would likely need a middle man to buy from the vendors and send out - making it more expensive. I am surprised no vendors offer a "recurring order" option. Send me X lbs/month and just charge my credit card and ship it....

skip L

Kava Curious
For sure, just thought maybe if it was some how workable it would give different vendors the ability to really showcase there different products. Im not a business man haha just something i was thinking about

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Batches can differ, I just stock up when batch is good.
True enough, but I have my regulars that I keep coming back to. GHK's mahakea, Squanch, BKH Nangol and Nawamban. If I didn't have to worry about reordering every 5-6 weeks and it just showed up. I am sure it would be a pain in the ass for vendors. On the other hand they would have a consistent and reliable revenue stream.