What's new

Just curious

Shredder

Kava Enthusiast
I watched the Kavaseur's review of kalm with kava concentrate earlier, and saw that the video was made back in winter of 2014.

He said that the 10 ounce bottle cost about $10, but now it's about to $20 not even a year later...

Was he wrong about the pricing, or has there been a kava shortage or something? Just wanna know, because I just got a bottle for myself and maybe I'm not dosing it right but other than making me sleepy, i'm really not feeling any heady effects that I normally would after pounding a shell or taking some micro.

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
Pretty sure he was mistaken on the price. I remember watching that video when it came out. I never got a lot out of the concentrate either but it sure does taste good!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I watched the Kavaseur's review of kalm with kava concentrate earlier, and saw that the video was made back in winter of 2014.

He said that the 10 ounce bottle cost about $10, but now it's about to $20 not even a year later...

Was he wrong about the pricing, or has there been a kava shortage or something? Just wanna know, because I just got a bottle for myself and maybe I'm not dosing it right but other than making me sleepy, i'm really not feeling any heady effects that I normally would after pounding a shell or taking some micro.
Just bought 64oz of Concentrate:
KWK Concentrate 64oz. Jug - Wholesale pricing
$80.00

or $1.25/oz or $12.50 for a 10 oz portion (according to my calculation)

I think it's more heavy than heady, so I blend it with Mo'i or something heady to create a 'balanced' effect.

verticity

I'm interested in things
... I just got a bottle for myself and maybe I'm not dosing it right but other than making me sleepy, i'm really not feeling any heady effects that I normally would after pounding a shell or taking some micro.
I think that is due to the cultivar that the concentrate is made from. (I think it is borongoru) I don't get much heady effect from it at all either.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Just bought 64oz of Concentrate:
KWK Concentrate 64oz. Jug - Wholesale pricing
$80.00

or $1.25/oz or $12.50 for a 10 oz portion (according to my calculation)

I think it's more heavy than heady, so I blend it with Mo'i or something heady to create a 'balanced' effect.
I just ordered the 64oz as well. Seems perfect to keep in the fridge for emergency use. Or lazy days. Love it!