What's new

Just one shell

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
Well. We know how that works out. Its a trip to the krunk room and back, full of low drama and easy stress. Although, at one point, I was like:

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
One shell isn't enough, but six is too much. I like that about kava. Hit your sweet spot and you're loving life and everything in it.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Guess it depends of the strength of the shells, or should I say kava water/tea? When i use 2 tbsp with 1 cup of water,,,1cup is plenty sometimes :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
It actually works great for me,
The less water we use the stronger the drink of course..
But I guess it all depends..last night I did a little over 1 tbsp of stone'......with 2 cups water, it also worked great :) sometimes I wish I had someone to drink kava with...but i dnt know to many people. Lol...
1 cup water and 2 tsps of moi instant seems to work great for a quick pick me up!

KavaCat

Meow.
Oof, sounds like a recipe for nausea to me!
Some people can't get through a lot of grog, but can get through a single, thicker cup. My friend in Nevada is certainly that way. I started out that way, because my first kava tasted horrible, even relative to most kava, but I didn't know it at the time. Some kavas are so bad tasting that I feel, if they were the only thing available to me, I would probably go back to the small cup.

August West

Kava Enthusiast
Sometimes when i'm lazy, I'll toss and wash two rounded tablespoons in a small cup of water at once, and call it a night. While preparing a batch and spacing my shells out makes for a better overall experience, I still TnW maybe four times a month. I can't really do this with heady varieties, the cerebral kick is too much. But with say, Mahakea, i get what I need out of it, from a therapeutic/medicinal standpoint.