What's new

K@ mix kava ?

Kavakiwi

Kava Curious
Hey so I order 1 Oz of kava on ebay and it was green was the best kava and really good high. Is there any kava is green? Or is it mix with K@? I reorder again but this time is not green at all . Guess they ran out of it.
How is K@ mix kava feel like?

Kavakiwi

Kava Curious
That was good stuff I think K@ is better then kava . I got some shity stuff from root of happiness solomon kava stay away not good

verticity

I'm interested in things
The problem with K@ is that it is addictive. Kava is not. K@ is useful for people trying to quit stronger opioids, or for people with chronic pain. But I really would not recommend it for recreational use. It might feel good at first, but if you get hooked on it, the withdrawals will not feel good.

Kavakiwi

Kava Curious
I m hooked it feel too good with kava. Man super happy maybe haven't try good kava I hope the cactuskava is bomb .
Where is 100% kava to buy from ? Seem like they are all cut some shit

verticity

I'm interested in things
I m hooked it feel too good with kava. Man super happy maybe haven't try good kava I hope the cactuskava is bomb .
Where is 100% kava to buy from ? Seem like they are all cut some shit
Reputable vendors, such as all the vendors on this forum, do not cut their kava.

Kavakiwi

Kava Curious
Ebay they stop selling it. I try to to buys some but I got light brown stuff no more green. It was bomb man K@ and kava feel much better more positive and happy then kava alone. Highly recommended

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ebay they stop selling it. I try to to buys some but I got light brown stuff no more green. It was bomb man K@ and kava feel much better more positive and happy then kava alone. Highly recommended
Right, they may have stopped selling it, but there's a good chance the listing link is still active. Did you buy this "kava" more than a year ago?

No stranger to K@, but remember many people are looking to get away from addictive substances with kava. Not everyone, but a good number. So please careful with the recommendations.

K@ feels good because it's activating your mu opiate receptors, but it's a dangerous "feel good" for people with previous problems with opiates, as it can easily cause the user to seek out stronger things.

Edit: and everyone, we don't recommend mixing the two. In fact, we don't recommend K@ at all, we're a kava forum.

Last edited:

verticity

I'm interested in things

Kavakiwi

Kava Curious
No is not Kenna that's way to expensive. But I am looking in to Kenna how is it feel like? Anything to make life a little happyer