What's new

Kapm, New Posts?

D

Deleted User01

I just posted a review of Papa Ele Ele Puu Puu in the GHK forum and I expected to see it under new posts and it's not there. I have noticed that things come and go under new posts. For example, the other day I was looking for the post by Bula House on Varieties and it was not under new posts. I'm still trying to document this but sometimes it seems they might be there one time and not the next time.

Maybe I've had too much Kava, I don't know. Can you help me sort this out? There is also a strong possibility that I'm not using the features correctly.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I notice that when a post is made in the kava lounge it does not appear in the new post section

When I go to recent post in the new post section it pulls all the latest post though

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Ok, maybe that's what I need to be doing. I'll check that out. Thanks Noueky.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey guys I do intend on fixing this, I'm just waaayyyy under the weather right now. My roommate brought home a particularly contagious sickness and it was my turn to "enjoy" it.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
It's probably because Kapm
Hey guys I do intend on fixing this, I'm just waaayyyy under the weather right now. My roommate brought home a particularly contagious sickness and it was my turn to "enjoy" it.
Sorry to hear. Get well soon or we might send @infraredz over there for a double dose.

BlueCrying.gif

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thanks for the well wishes guys. Ok, so I'm pretty sure it's working again. The last update made some changes I didn't intend on, so repaired that and we should be good to go.