What's new

Kava and ..... Fiber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I've been away from kava for awhile, and I drank quite a bit yesterday. To put it politely, I'm cultivating a new relationship with my bathroom today. It's not necessarily a bad thing, though it is inconvenient. I don't remember having this issue before, but it's been awhile, and I consumed more than was usual for me when I drank it on a regular basis. Is this a normal effect? Is it the kava or something else in my diet? My stomach tends to go from one extreme to the other anyway, so it's possible that it's not the kava.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
To be honest I have had completely, diametrically the opposite effect. In the 5 months I have been drinking kava I haven't once had the shits, whereas I usually would at least once or twice a month. I think it has to do, in my case, with the anti-inflammatory thing.

N

Noname

Empathic ppl hav stomach problems sometimes. Drink lemon juice and honey. And eat yogurt after breakfast. Also everyone could benifit from a colon detox.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
I amost always head to the nearest toilet/bush/back alley after my second shell to shed a pound or two. After a couple of decades its got to the point where often just mixing trad prep can suddenly bring on the urge, before I've even had the first shell.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I amost always head to the nearest toilet/bush/back alley after my second shell to shed a pound or two. After a couple of decades its got to the point where often just mixing trad prep can suddenly bring on the urge, before I've even had the first shell.
I got that same effect when I used hardcore stimulants (years ago). Just thinking about it made me head to the bathroom. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.