What's new

Kava and Hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadyKavaFiend

Kava Curious
Just curious to know the effect kava might have on testosterone, estrogen, and growth hormones. As I like to keep them high to better stay in shape. So far I've found no studies that talk about hormones. Does anyone happen to know if it has any effect? Preferably with evidence

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
No evidence, but kava makes me have sexier dreams. I think KrunkieMcKrunkface experienced, uhh.... member enlargement.

Being dehydrated all the time can be bad for your homones. Not specific to kava. Just be sure to get enough water.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
No evidence, but kava makes me have sexier dreams. I think KrunkieMcKrunkface experienced, uhh.... member enlargement.

Being dehydrated all the time can be bad for your homones. Not specific to kava. Just be sure to get enough water.
as near as I can figure that phenomenon had nothing to do with hormones. My guess is that something involved with my inflammatory condition caused contraction and shrinkage and kava removed the inflammation so I "returned" to normal, or what my body should have been without the inflammatory condition. So no, it didn't make that part of me larger, it just inhibited the process which was making me smaller. Of course, this is entirely speculation, but it would explain why nobody else has experienced anything similar. That's what bothered and perplexed me, it wasn't just that it was theoretically impossible, it was that absolutely nobody else has ever experienced it.

Interestingly, I have fewer sexy dreams with kava, in fact they are quite rare, whereas they were fairly common before. In fact they are quite rare now, maybe once a month, and only very brief segments of dreams and not particularly interesting or exciting. But that's OK, the dreams with kava are so much more wonderful I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.