What's new

Kava and medical anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelly McKrunkface

Kava Curious
Well I want to give kava a thorough recommendation for medical procedural anxiety.

Yesterday I had by office procedure a big bunch of fat cut out of my face (as in a benign tumor). I got the one doc in town (ex-military) willing to do it as an office procedure.

I walked in clutching my nalgene bottle of Damu mixed with Best Fijian Lawena, and some candies in a bag. They thought I had coffee and let me take a couple shells prior.

And the 5 minute office procedure took almost an hour and a heck of a lot more local and cutting and pulling, and cauterizing than anticipated. At one point I politely asked the doc if he was pulling my inner ear out with it as I would rather like to keep that bit.

When we got to stitching up, the sympathetic assistant said "I know that feels odd", to which I truthfully responded that it did not 'feel' odd. But it was the sound next to my ear that was odd, rather like the sound I used to hear when I sewed leather by hand and would pull the thread through the leather.

At which point the doctor began to enthusiastically discuss the Silence of the Lambs movie (which I have avoided seeing) and we had a spirited discussion about the quality of leather my skin would make if I was skinned and tanned.

I am joking but not joking - we actually did that as he stitched me up. Conclusion was that my aging skin would make adequate but not great leather.

I fancy I held my own, but the assistant did get very quiet for a while and one of the doc's 'are you okay?' was directed at her.

Couldn't have done it without kava. The candy came in great after.

And as for the 'take Tylenol for pain' - no need.

Buddy Love

Quantum activist in the holographic playground
way to go, shelley. thank you for sharing this account of your adventure.

when the assistant got real quiet, was there something going on with your face, which was of concern to that person?

it sounds like you came through with your self intact, and isn't great that you can drink the kava for your own sake and folks think it's coffee or something else?

in teh meantime, in case you have any need to deal with more of any benign or other conditions. there is alphaomegalabs who developed the original cansema black salve for pulling cancer through the skin and out. of course, yours was benign, so i will not say that this would have helped. although their products are
well researched and used by thousands of folks over the past 20+ years. just adding this informatoin because i have been on their site the past two days, researching for dealing with two of my own spots.

many user comments and testimonials.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=alph+omega+labs+cansema&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

Status
Not open for further replies.