What's new

Kava and sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Ahhh. Well I heard the chap they call Butthead is actually the smarter of the two. Who woulda known? :D Ohhh, I finally got the joke, more toilet humor. My little story was real life and perhaps unrelated to sex. A Kava Woodie is more well behaved than the other type and is only interested in helping you complete the task so everyone can go back to sleep. Ah yes, Kava Sleep is so good that even the Kava Woodie can't wait to retire and dream of things that even I cannot print in this fine establishment. :whistle:

burnstrees

in love with the kava
Not sure if this was mentioned already tl;dr but solomon's island kava is supposed to be an amazing aphrodisiac.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
@burnstrees I think that best aphrodisiacs are the things that you believe to be aphrodisiacs. This could include the usual suspects like oysters, chili pepper, avocado, chocolate, arugula, pumpkin seeds, coffee, or kavas, Solomon kava, Fijian kava, Vanuatan kava, Tongan kava, Hawaiian kava, etc. I would try to get my date to eat earthworms if earthworms were a confirmed aphrodisiac. :shameshame: Someone else mentioned this earlier but anything that makes your current environment a better place is going act as an aphrodisiac in some way.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast

Ahhh. Well I heard the chap they call Butthead is actually the smarter of the two. Who woulda known? :D Ohhh, I finally got the joke, more toilet humor. My little story was real life and perhaps unrelated to sex. A Kava Woodie is more well behaved than the other type and is only interested in helping you complete the task so everyone can go back to sleep. Ah yes, Kava Sleep is so good that even the Kava Woodie can't wait to retire and dream of things that even I cannot print in this fine establishment. :whistle:
In case you don't mind your brain cell numbers dropping a bit, you can see what I was talking about in this clip at around the 14th minute. I was wrong about the character though. It was Butthead. (The smart one.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.